Hi there, I’m Chris. I'm an investor and founder currently working on Stack Shift, the network for experienced tech talent. We're based in Lagos, Nigeria 🇳🇬, the fastest growing tech talent ecosystem in the world.
We're developing cohort-based programs that help you expand your network and explore high-impact jobs at fast growing firms.
For updates on Stack Shift along with reflections on self-directed learning, global development, and the future of work, subscribe below.
- 💰 7 years in hardware VC at Bolt. First hire. Invested three funds ($3M → $32M → $82M) in ~70 early stage startups.
- 📚 Left VC in 2019 to take a 1.5 year long learning sabbatical and return to emerging market entrepreneurship.
Currently working on
- Remote tech talent recruiting. Need to find tech talent and open to european time zones? Hit me up!
- Fundraising strategy + investor intros. I don't know that many angels but can help you meet pre-seed / seed funds.
- Cap table modeling. Putting a funding round together and confused about convertible notes or safe terms? Lmk!
- Hiring manager intros. I'm always looking to interview hiring managers about their recruiting pain points.